WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An expert in Java development, especially one who has experience in scalable web services and cloud computing. Do you have a strong backend focus? Maybe you should come over and have a chat!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will work in a Java environment with a highly scalable infrastructure with a focus on map-related technologies such as route planning and geocoding. This system is responsible for delivering the content that is presented by our mobile and web-based applications. You will take part in the technical decisions on design, techniques and implementation and work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• You have experience in software development using (at least one) modern object oriented language and a passion about your craft;
• You have a solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design;
• You have strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done;
WHAT WE OFFER
• An enthusiastic team and very positive work atmosphere
• Flexibility, to work from home for example, the other developers are normally here 2 or 3 days a week (we work in a scrum model, for the daily stand-ups we use Slack)
• After 1 year you can participate in our Employee Participation Scheme, which gives you to possibility to acquire equity in our company.
WHO WE ARE
We are Innovactory; founded in 2013 by a team of former TomTom employees. At Innovactory we are using our expertise to develop innovative applications, around a central theme: Smart solutions in the mobility area. It’s our goal to deliver these smart mobility solutions to individual travellers to support them during their daily commute, frequent trips and journeys to every destination. Location-aware content applications will be the future and we think that we’re well positioned to deliver them for our users and our customers everywhere around the globe.
We are well-funded and making profit since the day we have started. This means no VC involvement; we decide what we want to build. The team has doubled in size in the last 12 months and are on the verge of the European expansion of our flagship product TimesUpp.