WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting scale-up company that offers exponential growth of your experience with lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. The possibility to join an enthusiastic team and very positive work atmosphere. A competitive perks and benefits package which is based on flexibility, collaboration and trust, e.g. to work 2 days from home or flexibly schedule your preferred working hours. To participate in our Employee Participation Scheme, which gives you to possibility to acquire equity in our company. To work with cutting edge technology and frameworks for our MaaS (Mobility as a Service) solutions. To join (international) conference on technology and frameworks we apply. Game evenings at the office, and regular table soccer matches with your colleagues.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and, in the case of relocation, we will assist you with relocation, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in the Amsterdam area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will work on our new mobile app, TRIPPS with a focus on MaaS, developing functions such as trip planning, booking, access and payment of transport services. Our Backend Framework is able to deliver all core MaaS functions and you need to help us to embed them in our mobile app. You will help to expand, improve and combine our services. More functionality, transport alternatives and by expanding our fast-growing footprint. You will work side-by-side with designers, product owners and other developers to create new features, improve performance where needed, meaningful animations and transitions in order to contribute to a better user experience. You will:
- Deliver MaaS services from initial idea and validation to a scalable solution for The Netherlands and Europe.
- Collaborate with colleagues and partners to ideate solutions for users, prioritizing based on user impact, and test them.
- Solve issues prioritizing based on customer impact.
- Take part in the decisions on user interface, techniques and implementation.
- Review, test and implement new technologies and frameworks.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Understanding the complexity of delivering a personalized mobile travel experience making use of transport services of others is vitally important for this job. We need self-starters who are great at solving challenges, can take a deep dive in existing code, are solution-oriented, user focused and believe that any problem can be solved with the right mindset and tools. We are looking for:
- Experience working in app development that impact a large user base or in an entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Self-starters who embrace freedom to innovate to come-up with solutions which amaze our customers.
- The ability to take responsibility and work independently.
- A practical, focused and solution-oriented approach of working with passion for software quality.
- At least 1-year experience in React Native development and preferably experience with native iOS and/or Android app development.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done".
WHO WE ARE
We are Innovactory; founded in 2013 by a team of former TomTom employees. We have one common goal to develop and commercialize innovative smart mobility applications. What makes Innovactory's products unique? They are designed to meet the needs and challenges of motorists travelling in highly congested urban areas. We help them travel seamlessly from A to B using their own bike or car and transport services of our partners, all from one app.
We provide a unique mobility service that matches the individual needs and wishes of our users. It’s our goal to deliver a smart mobility solution to individual travellers to support them during their daily commute, frequent trips and journeys to every destination. Location-aware content applications will be the future and we will deliver the right application and solution for users and our customers everywhere in Europe.
We are bootstrapped, well-funded and generate profit since the day we have started. This means no VC involvement; we decide our roadmap, what we want to develop and deliver and where we want to be in the next years. We recently have been awarded several challenging MaaS focused projects, which gives us to possibility to rapidly expand our footprint at a Pan-European level.