WE ARE LOOKING FOR
an experienced Product Owner who is ready for a new challenge in a great and dynamic work environment and help our team to reach the next level. Someone who truly owns our products, which means: use it, analyse it, think about it, talk about it and dream about it. You help us to outline the future of our product portfolio by translating the wishes and needs of users into new functionality
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• You will ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
• In order to do this we need you to take responsibility for writing perfect user stories including acceptance criteria, performance criteria and test scenarios.
• We also expect you to plan and prioritize the product backlog and create a roadmap for our different products
• Experience in leading agile projects as a product owner and/or product manager
• Experience working as part of software development teams focused on customer applications
• You have strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done”.
• Fluent in English is a must
WHAT WE OFFER
• You’ll be work on the future of mobility in an enthusiastic team with a very positive work atmosphere.
• Flexibility, to work from home for example, our developers for example are normally here in Almere 2 or 3 days a week (we work in a scrum model, for the daily stand-ups we use Slack).
• After 1 year, you can participate in our Employee Participation Scheme, which gives you to possibility to acquire equity in our company.
WHO WE ARE
We at Innovactory believe that future mobility is going to be shaped by global megatrends like urbanization, pollution, congestion and connectivity. These trends will revolutionize the way we currently look at mobility and personal mobility in particular. It’s going to change the entire way how we travel from A to B and that change will be creating a whole new ecosystem of personal mobility. It’s an opportunity to improve the way people move, both for the individual and for society.
We at Innovactory are going to support travellers around the world during their daily commute, frequent trips and journeys to every destination. We believe that people across the globe can benefit from proactive, context aware messages from mobile personal assistants in the palm of their hand.