WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting scale-up company that offers exponential growth of your experience with lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. The possibility to join an enthusiastic team and very positive work atmosphere. A competitive perks and benefits package which is based on flexibility, collaboration and trust, e.g. to work 2 days from home or flexibly schedule your preferred working hours. To participate in our Employee Participation Scheme, which gives you to possibility to acquire equity in our company. To work with cutting edge technology and frameworks for our MaaS (Mobility as a Service) solutions. Game evenings at the office, and regular table soccer matches with your colleagues.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will work with the entire team to come up with new features and improve existing.
• You describe a unique MaaS service from initial idea to a scalable solution that works in the Netherlands and abroad.
• You know how to catch the needs of our users by realizing propositions that will be used frequently.
• You will ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
• In order to do this, we need you to take responsibility for writing perfect user stories including acceptance criteria, performance criteria and test scenarios.
• We also expect you to plan and prioritize the product backlog and create a roadmap for our different products.
Understanding the complexity of delivering a personalized mobile travel experience making use of transport services of others is vitally important for this job. We are looking for an experienced product owner who is great at solving challenges, understand the user needs, solution-oriented, user focused and believe that any challenge can be solved with the right mindset and tools. We are looking for:
• An experience product owner (ideally someone with experience with mobile apps).
• Someone that has experience working in an agile environment.
• Commercially aware and has a strategic mind, able to identify business opportunities and deliver against them.
• Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and able to define and communicate a product vision or strategy to others.
WHO WE ARE
We are Innovactory; founded in 2013 by a team of former TomTom employees. We have one common goal to develop and commercialize innovative smart mobility applications. What makes Innovactory's products unique? They are designed to meet the needs and challenges of motorists travelling in highly congested urban areas. We help them travel seamlessly from A to B using their own bike or car and transport services of our partners, all from one app.
We provide a unique mobility service that matches the individual needs and wishes of our users. It’s our goal to deliver a smart mobility solution to individual travellers to support them during their daily commute, frequent trips and journeys to every destination. Location-aware content applications will be the future and we will deliver the right application and solution for users and our customers everywhere in Europe.
We are bootstrapped, well-funded and generate profit since the day we have started. This means no VC involvement; we decide our roadmap, what we want to develop and deliver and where we want to be in the next years. We recently have been awarded several challenging MaaS focused projects, which gives us to possibility to rapidly expand our footprint at a Pan-European level.